Private Duty Nursing
CAREmasters private duty nursing services are provided by registered professional nurses in the client's residence when prescribed by a physician. We can help improve conditions or prevent a current condition from worsening.
- Health and Care Assessment and Evaluation
- Monitoring Vitals
- Wound Care and Management
- Pain/Medication Management
- Pre- and Post- Operative Care
- Catheter Insertion and Care
- Tube Feeding
- Central Line and Port Maintenance
- PT/INR- in home testing
- Education on Disease Process, Equipment use, etc.
- Blood Pressure and Sugar Testing
- Healthy Diet Guidance
- Foot Care
Care, Management, and Teaching of the Following:
- IV Infusions
- Foley Care
- Medication Administration and Education
- Medication Coordination - refill notifications and pick up or delivery
- Pill Box set-up and reminders
- Physician liaison on medication refills and follow up
Doctors House Calls
- CAREmasters arranges Doctor´s house calls for Sarasota and Charlotte County residents in need of medical care. Simply call us and we arrange a Doctor´s visit in your own home for non-emergent medical needs.