The CAREmasters Difference
There are a variety of unique advantages we offer our clients that make
CAREmasters a premier provider:
- CAREmasters is always available! Our agency hotline is staffed 365/24/7 with professional schedulers who take immediate care of your matters.
Our work force consists of caregivers, nurses and support staff who are experts in long term care. In all service regions we enjoy reliable, experienced high quality local W-2 employees, available on short notice.
- Fair pricing for Master level services. No hidden fees. No last minute add-on fees.
Caregiver Development Coaching Program
- We believe our greatest asset is our dedicated and expert caregiver staff and we strive to be " THE " employer of choice" within our market. We maintain a unique, attractive, and comprehensive professional development program for our nurse and caregiver staff.
- CAREmasters prides itself on its comittment to quality. We track quality in a comprehensive assurance program complete with caregiver training, frequent supervisor visits, supervisory calls, and specialized training to ensure each client's individual goals are carefully evaluated and supported. Our quality efforts are monitored and verified.
- Our caregivers are provided with CAREmasters uniforms and picture identification badges. Ongoing training to update professional skills, safety standards, communications ability, and client services attitude are integrated in our caregiver quality system.
- We provide a portal on our website that links clients real time with their shift schedule and caregiver notes. We use a unique and sophisticated caregiver/client matching system developed by Stratis, a leader and innovator healthcare software. Our point of care system allows nurses, caregivers, and staff the ability to electronically complete time sheets and accept electronic signatures as needed. The use of a GPS telephony system for tracking shifts and time served by caregivers ensures the highest level of accuracy.